Friday, March 23, 2007

Nasty People in My Life!

This few days, super 不爽! 2 people, whom I treated as good friends, turn out to be someone whom I dislike now! I thought I can trust them, I thought they are my best friends in university… Yet now, they treated me like this. Due to a project, they became so commanding… Not open to discussion… Yesterday night, they gave me the report at night 9 plus, and demand me to give them the presentation slides by today morning!
At that point of time, Ms Devil said, “ HOW CAN I DO IT?! IDIOT! PURPOSELY WANT TO SABO ME IS IT?!?!?!?!!!!”….
But then, Ms Angel interrupted… “Girl, you can do it! Prove to them that you can do it… 人要你死,你偏不死!”
Ms Angel won! I listened to Ms Angel for this incident, and I felt so peaceful when I completed it and gave them! I showed them I can do it! Haha! 气死他们!

No comments: