Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mug n Mug!

Well... It's obvious that, I very very busy this few weeks, and for the coming 2 more weeks, I will be more busy! Becuz, exam is coming! HAha! Mug like mad for the time being... I can feel that I am slowly turning into a mug, sooner or later...
For the past few days when I was studying in Lib, Shyni's friend actually showed us a video on how he shot his friend disappeared from the video and reappeared again... Quite interesting! So, yesterday after tuition with my cousin, I actually asked him to be my 白老鼠! That video is damn funny lor! His expression was like... -.-.... haha! But, too bad.. I don't think I can upload into blogspot, or, is it that I dunno how to use? Haha!
No time to 研究 now.. After my exam, then I see see how to...
K la.. Continue to mug again...

No comments: