Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lazing Around

After my exam, seems like I'm floating around, dunno what to do, other than giving tuition. Feels like rotting around, doing nothing.. But, cannot... Haha!
Well.. 2 more months to my exchange programme! So excited! I can't believe that I had actually started packing my luggage! -.-
Overexcited! haha!Now, I'm waiting for the Official Start of Great Singapore Sales! Once it starts, haha! I will go and GRAB!!!! Get whatever I need to use and whatever is cheap! Well.. Kind of aunties' behavior.. haha! But, no choice... I had been "cheated" for the passed few years... This year must earn back! For the passed few years, I always got stuffs before the sales, end up, once the sales started, the items I bought were sold at great discounted price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SADDED!

No comments: