Sunday, August 12, 2007

I LOVE MY DAD!!!



hehe!! I love my dad alot!!!!!!! He very kanchiong when I'm here... haha!!! He did alot of things for me, and I felt so touched!!! haha!!! Love him!!! hehe!!!



Well.. Anyway, for the few days in Oslo, we had been searching for cheap food and finally we cooked it ourselves! haha! The day before, we had ramen... And for yesterday dinner, we had curry!!!! Wow!!! I missed my dad's curry!!!!!




HAHA!!! See!! The 3 cook are here!! hehe!! We took this photo before trying the food! But, it is really delicious...!! LOVE IT!! COme here.. I get to cook... Travel, go market, everything without my papa... haha!!! Well... Consider a very good training programme? haha!!! Today, I'm leaving to Sweden! Wow! For 5 days!!! WIll be back on 17th Aug! haha!!! Wait for the photos! haha!!!

No comments: