Sunday, December 30, 2007

8 days Paris!

wOw! Finally got internet connection!
In Paris, NO INTERNET CONNECTION!!! Need money... haha!
So, well... Gonna update u guys on my Paris trip... haha!
Days in Paris flies.... 8 days juz gone so fast... haha!
Who says Christmas in Europe will sure be fun? BULLSHIT!
Christmas in Paris, is BORING! For what I know, Parisans celebrated Christmas with their family... So, during Christmas eve, all shops even restaurants and cafes, closed before 5pm...
Pathetically, I had my Christmas Dinner in a very LOK chinese restaurant... haha!
Well.. But, on 25th December 2007, the Disneyland Trip gave the Christmas feelings back to me!
Fun in Disneyland... Managed to feel the Christmas atmosphere... haha! Will upload those photos when I go back SG... OR afew days later..
AWWWW... I GROW EVEN FATTER LIAO!!! GOSH!!! GONE BACK TO FISHMONGER LE... I DON'T WAN!!! SAVE ME!!!
Haiz... Actually, missed the days in Oslo already... Whereby all of us, fight, cook, eat, bla bla bla together..... NVM... Will see u guys on 4th Jan 2008!!! wait for me to get back to SINGAPORE!
Hm... Yesterday reached London through Eurostar.... Quite fun as a handsome Parisan sat beside me.... haha!
Hm... Once touched down in London, I felt so welcomed... ENGLISH SIGN BOARDS!!! FInALLY!!!
Some things I understood... DIRECTLY! Also, no communication problems with the people here... Fun fun fun!!!
Once settled down in the hotel,which was NICE, I rearranged those brochures and figured out how to spend my next 4 days in London, then JY and I headed down directly to Oxford STREET... START OUR SHOPPING!!! YAHOO~~~~~!!!!
Juz in a short few hours, we each spent 50 pounds, which was approximately SGD 150! GOSh! But, worth it! Cuz we bought quite alot! Later on, we gonna go back to Oxford street and continue the shopping.. yesterday only went in to afew shops and they closed... haha!
Yesterday JY was packing her luggage... haha! Her luggage was fulled already... Haven't even enjoyed much in the shopping... haha! She so funny~~!!
Ok.. Gonna rest awhile then start my shopping journey again!!! hope dun spent till broke!!

No comments: