Sunday, December 9, 2007

Aims.....

For the past few months, I had been enjoying my life, in the sense that, I don't need to work and give tuition to earn for my own spendings.... But, when I go back to Singapore next year, life will be hectic again... Although it might be very busy, I still enjoy it! Rather than sitting down and do nothing... Juz feeding myself fatter and fatter! haha!
My aim when get back to Singapore:
1. Buy my own 3-in-1 laser printer
2. Get rid of my desktop and change a new and powerful one!
3. Change my room setting, especially that rocky bookshelf
4. Don't play too much
5. Of cuz, don't grow fat.... hehe!
Welll... that's all for the time being.... Will add on if I think of anything else....
For now, gonna get back to study again! aWww...
Painful life....

No comments: