Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ermmmmm... Status Quo...

wOw... Time flies... Internship is coming to an end for most of you. 19th July 2008.
As for me, I had extended it, sO, will be till 31st July 2008.
I quite like working here if I am given the opportunity to do the things I liked...
Anyway, I at first thought that yesterday he might pop out the question... But, he didn't....
Despite me doing so much preparation and thinking whether to tell him the truth or not, he didn't ask... So I didn't say... Maybe, is considered as 1 sided from me ba... haha!!!
I think too much... =P
Nvm... Life goes on...
Now in office, my shifu went overseas... From yesterday, till tomorrow...
This period of time, I'm in idle mode... I miss my shifu!!! FASTER COME BACK!!!!
Orelse, I will become stone soon...!!!!!
I wan to get out of this office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO DO SOMETHING THAT ARE NOT SITTING IN OFFICE KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now my eye lids felt so heavy.... Dropped down several times, making my brain auto shutdown almost every moment... haha!!!!
And JAS HO!!!! U TAG ME FOR WHAT?!?!!?!! Machiam chain letter sia... hahahaha~!!!!

No comments: