Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bear on the Move!

wOw.. I was like a bear during winter... Lazy to do things, any thing, at all!
Recently the most spectacular thing that I had done was, VISIT THE PC SHOW 2009!
I had spent alot of my energy in Suntec Convention Centre on the 1st day of PC show, which was on 11th June 2009, a thursday... I was there since 12pm till night 9pm... Erm... I don't know what I had really done down there... haha! But, I bought a desktop...! FINALLY...
Acer Aspire Prestige... The specs not bad and is much more cheaper than HP, although alot of ppl told me HP is better in terms of branding.. (I'm stubborn.. haha!)
I went down again to the PC show on Sat! haha!! That's why I said going to the PC Show 2009 was considered hard-working as I went down for 2 days!
As for now, I'm finding things to keep myself occupied... Also, waiting for my PC to arrive, which will be this coming Fri... 2 more days... ~.~
Also, waiting to start my job... aWwww.... Why time crawls??

No comments: