Saturday, March 31, 2007

Devil is so HARDWORKING today!

A very busy day today! Went to sch earlier than required... Said want to have meeting, but end up, didn't discuss anything important! Goodness sake! After school, I went for tuition, as usual.. Both my student and I, were like zombie.. Haha! Both of us were too tired to talk about too serious stuff.. So, had a very relaxing lesson...
When I came home, I was so tired that I almost fell asleep while walking.. In order to complete the part I was being assigned to in this last project, I went downstairs to buy Red Bull...


After drinking it, I STILL FELT SO SLEEPY!!!!! Luckily, manage to finish what I had to do, and email to them.. hehe!!! But, while doing it, I did another sinful thing!!! I ate potato chip!!!! OMG!!! Fats Fats Fats accumulating!!!!

HAHA! No choice but to burn of my fats using hula hoop.... The effect of Red Bull juz started working.. How to sleep? Shit..

No comments: