Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bad Half Day

Awww.... Early in the morning, I woke up and prepared to go 扫墓... So tired.. Yesterday did readings for my last project till this morning 2 am... Can't believe it.. I can sense that wrinkles are on their way towards me! =(
Well... First stop this morning, is to Mandai.. Pray my grandpa.. When we were burning those in joss paper, my brother got lost there! He ran around and luckily, the cleaner found him and brought him back to us! So panick at that moment!
Phew.. Then next, went to Mount Venon to pray my mum.. So unlucky! It started raining when we were about to burn the joss paper... While the paper was burning, I felt so hungry.. So, I decided to eat the food we bought to pray my mom... Before eating, chinese custom is, we must throw coins to ask for permission... So, I was so hungry that I chose to stand in the rain and pray for permisson.. haha! End up now, I caught a cold.. Sneezing like mad...
Haiz.. gonna continue to do my project.. Tonight then continue blogging.. hehe!

No comments: