Thursday, March 29, 2007

Endless Shadow of Devil

Today I tot after the presentation, my life will be better.. But, I was wrong! For the Paper & Pulp project, my work was rejected by Superman!!! Haiz.. No matter how much hard work I put, to them, I am juz doing rubbish... Argh! Ignore them first! No choice..


As for today's presentation, I cok up!!!! While waiting for my turn to present, I was gossiping with Florence about what had happened to me n the "Fairies".. Florence kept asking me to tell her what happened when she got to know about this incident from someone else... Talk n talk, my devil tail came out liao! Shit!

That's not the mainpoint! When it was my turn to present, I became giddy! Think is becuz I sit for too long and sudden stand, that's why.. End up, my presentation sucks!!!!!!
Give me a break from all this projects!!!! I want to start studying! Exam in less than a month!!!!

No comments: