Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fish Tank

Today, I broke down in library. The "fairy sisters" performed stun again! That time, asked me to give them the presentation slides within a few hours. After giving them, they took 2 days to change everything that I had done. What for asking me to rush out the presentation slides in the first place? If they were not happy about the things I done, can't they juz tell me, and I will go and change it! They really thought that they are fairies. Everything want to do by themselves. I don't know to them, if group work means, they do everything and mark the rest of them down. It's abit stupid.
Well.. I broke down partially also becuz of another presentation. The guy in the "fairies gang" pin-point on me too! Double attack! I end up drawing this fish tank... Haha! Abit stupid but, hidden meaning maybe?
NVM! Tuesday! Yeh!!!! 27 March 2007!!! I will finish my presentation, and from then on, I will never ever have anything to do with the "fairies sisters"!!!! Hurray!!

No comments: