Thursday, July 12, 2007

Peggy's Birthday

Yesterday is Peg's birthday... I went over to her chalet and from 6pm onwards, I had been helping her doing things...
First of all, me and Kangtai helped in toasting the bread...
All thanks to Kangtai, the bread before toasting, looks like a pile of messy stuffs..
After "re-arranging" it and after toasting it, the breads look tasty.. Yummy Yummy!
Next, after toasting those bread, I continued to be standing in front of the BBQ pit and doing the BBQ-ing...
It was so SMOKY!!! Becuz BBQ-ing till very bored, I decided to make use of the smoke to create some effects on photo! Look! Kangtai was giving out smoke!!!

After BBQ-ing and eating all the food, of cuz, was CAKE CUTTING TIME!!!!

In photo, this cake looks normal, but, this cake was super duper wooper big la!!!!! But is a very nice cake! Hehe!! Delicious!!!
After eating the cake, PHoto Taking Time!!!!


End up, me and Kangtai didn't sleep at all till today morning 7plus, and we left...
In the train, we were like 2 dead log... HAHA!!!!
I swear, I will never go to a chalet and didn't sleep for the whole night again! I will die!!!

No comments: