Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another Tired Day....


Today my throat don't feels well....

People always say, when you don't feels well, you don't have appetite to eat... But, whenever I don't feels well, I will want to eat even more tasty food!

Gosh! I'm on my way towards fatty again!!!

Well well... Pray hard you guys will recognise me when I go back... Cuz juz now, one of my friends told me that she can't recognise me on photos... Cuz, I looks fatter... =(

Anyway, today morning, is a snowy day! So, my gang decided to go to the lake and take some photos...But, by the time we met, it became rain... Haiz.. Still, we made our way to the lake... haha! Abit stupid, and freaking COLD! Managed to took some photos... and, the lake is frozen!

Hm... Was wondering, those water ducks, aren't they cold when swimming in the lake? hahahahaha! Well.. Nvm... I will never know.. Cuz I dunno how to communicate with them... hahahaha!

Gosh... The speed of me studying, is SUPER SLOW and SLACK!

gOnna gO back SG soon! yaHoo! Singapore, I'm COMing bAck sOon!!!

No comments: