Friday, November 30, 2007

OH.... I beTter juz take it easy~~~

The harder I try to control what I eat, the more I ate....
Well Well... Today, after dinner... Let me see... I ate:
6 biscuits, 4 digestive biscuits, 2 cups of almond drink, 1 cup of cereal, 1 cake, 2 cereal bars....
That's the results of my binge eating... haha!
So, from tomorrow on, take it easy...
Tomorrow onwards, eat well, and move well~~~ Means, exercise lah... hehe!
Hm.. As for today's progress... I finished 1 chapter of my econs, and also, finally finished reading "Different types of Shipping Entities"....
That's a torture! The notes was in a mess and I had to really read and read over and over again in order to understand... haha!
Well... Now is... 2am Norway time... gOnna cOntinue to study abit more... then, tomorrow onwards, gonna sleeP early le.. Dun wan to kai ye che le... haha!!!

No comments: