Saturday, December 1, 2007

Problematic Gastric~~~

Yesterday night, I tried to sleep earlier... But, CAN'T! Flipping here and there, thinking of Doraemon song... Finally, I think I slept around 2 plus, going to 3am....
Well well.. But, I was awaken by the pain in my gastric at 5plus in the morning!
I thought I was juz too hungry... So, I made a cup of almond milk, and drank it... Then went to bed again... But, in a few minutes, the degree of pain increased! No choice, I crawled towards my shelf and got my gastric medication...
Hm... I tried very hard to get to sleep again, but the pain huanted me all along.... End up, I slept in a sitting position.... But, I only managed to get afew minutes of sleep before the pain increased again... So, after flipping here and there again, this time with the pain, the sky brightens up... And I made myself another cup of drink, this time is warm honey, at 10.30am...
AFter that cup of honey.. Hm... Get slightly better....
But, the pain come on and off... AND I'M HUNGRY!!! I ate the whole bottle of biscuits... hehe!
Hm... Abit better... But still pain...
HATE IT! SPOILT MY MOOD OF STUDYING!!! DISTRUPT MY PLAN OF STUDYING TOO!!!!

No comments: