Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Still the same.... awwww.....



Today is the 3rd day... My gastric pain still didn't go away....
When I was keeping my stuffs, I noticed that I still left with quite a number of gastric medicine... Then I was thinking, I won't be able to finish it... So, gonna pack them up and bring back Singapore... Then following day, my gastric started giving me problem... Since the mid night of Friday.... Until now, still.... Ouch! So pain~~~
When I was lying down on my bed trying to rest, with my blurr vision, I thought I saw my dad caming in through my door...! When I open my eyes and took a clearer view, it was juz illustion... I miss my dad! Every time when I'm not feeling well and lying on my bed, he will come in and concern about me... He will start asking me questions when he see me restlessly lying on the bed... "Sick? Fever? Where do you feels uncomfortable? Go see doctor? Want to eat anything?"...... I missed all this!!!

I LOVE YOU DAD!

No comments: