Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Day of Hardworking~~

Yehyeh!!! Tomorrow will be the last day of my examination!!
Had been looking forward to 15 Dec for so long....!
It's time to really enjoy myself before getting "Stress out" when I'm back in Singapore!
Haha! Had been slacking since tuesday after my econs paper too!
Thought of studying hard today, and end all the studies tomorrow... BUT,
the lazy-worm keep following me!
I woke up at 11 plus near 12pm... Then, had my breakfast and slacked around to wait for my lunch to be baked in the oven... haha!
In my mind, I planned to start studying at 1pm... But, dunno why... Delay here and there, I started touching my Law notes at 3pm... But, once I read the limitation of Oil Pollution, my brain JAMMED.... I stared at it till 4 plus... CAnnot take it, I walked to Yingz and asked her... haha!!! Well... Got my doubts cleared... But, I felt sleepy again....
I went to sleep... And woke up at 7 plus... haha! Had my dinner.... Then, slack here n there...
I started studying at 9pm... ERm... haha! studied for not more than 15 mins, I'm blogging now!!! haha!!! Well well... A very slack day....
GONNA START BUCK-ING UP, FEN!
I GO STUDY LIAO.... (Hope I can concentrate for more than an hr... *grinz*)

No comments: