Saturday, December 15, 2007

WoW! Last day in Oslo, Norway!

It had been a fun and enjoyable stay for the past 4 months....
All of us had been playing together, eating together, joking together, studying together, and alot alot more things were done together!
We are staying near each other and it was easy to juz get from one room to another room within mins.... I love that! But, everything is ending today.... =(
I will miss our life together in Oslo...
The bonding will be there! ALWAYS!
During this whole trip, we got to know each other well! Well in the sense that we know each others likes and dislikes...
I will miss the days whereby everyone is around me....
Especially Ah Dai... He loves to eat... haha!
Melia, loves talking to her pene...
Sher, her paranoid-ness....
Jas Ho, her laughter...
Arron, his hidden violent-ness....
Jas Ang.... LOTUS SOUP!!
Sinyee... Her skills in gossiping!
Wan Jun... Wonderful way of expressing herself... (SHE'S NOT MY FRIEND! I DUN LIKE HER!)
Bao Hua... Her mirror... hehe!
Yeiling... Snatching my tootie....
Jieying... waaaaaaaaaaaa-ing.....
ZhiJian.... Ice cream sessions.....
And alot more...! Too many to name everything....
I will miss everything here...
Goodbye, Oslo....

No comments: