Thursday, April 17, 2008

2nd Paper, left 5 Papers to gO!

Today will be having my 2nd paper...
The paper start at 5pm... So now, trying to recap all the things I had memorised...
Why do we have to study SPATIAL INFORMATION SCIENCE?
It's a torturing module.... And it is my core module! gOSh!

After today, I left with 5 more papers to go... Haiz... Hell Life...
Next Monday:
- Maritime Professional and Society
- Research Methods in Public Administration

Next Wednesday:
- Port Planning

Next Thursday:
- Maritime Science II

Next Next Tuesday:
- Ship Chartering

And I can honestly say.... I haven't touched on those modules yet...
Can take a knife and poke me?
I can't even concentrate and start studying!
gOsh... Plus the weather, is superly crazily hOt!
Especially in my rOOm, XI ZHAO!
The sun blast in from the right of the window in the morning, and directly in in at noon, and come in from the left of the window in the afternoon...
Who can study while suana-ing whole day? =(

Where is my angel? Come and rescue me please!

No comments: