Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wasted a Day....?

I'm so totally obssessed into the drama 又见一帘幽梦...
That's why I keep saying, I prefer older guys..
This show totally expressed the reasons!!!
I knew that to find this kind of love is near to zeRO,
bUt, I will still look for it...!!!
疼我,包容我,把我当成手心里的宝!
Someone who will sees me first, rather than notice me later when together with others....
But, not now... I still searching for my 人生目标...
All and all, I had finished watching this 46 episodes of drama...
I had been neglecting my studies...
From now on, I gonna WORK HARD first, towards 人生目标!
fOr bOth my sTUdies and my diet... hehe! DIET!!!
Talk about diet, it had been all along quite successful for this week... BUT!!!
TODAY!!! My dad!!! He knew that I'm having diet... He don't like the idea of going on diet...
He cooked alot! And all are those I liked!!!
Almond dessert, he cooked a big pot... And unresistable!! I drank a big big bottle of 1 litre!!
Fish porridge with mince meat...! HE knew that I loved the mince meat he made, sO, he put alot of it into the porridge.. Making it taste more like MEAT PORRIDGE!! gOSh...!
But, they are all delicious!! Hm... Hope tomorrow won't be that much!!!
I gonna continue to eat like a beggar!!! haha!!!

No comments: