Wednesday, May 28, 2008

3rd Week....

Time flies... I had already been working here for 2 weeks plus...
Up till now, quite happy with it... Just that at point of time, very bored...
Cuz really nothing meaningful to do....
Last friday, went onboard an anchorage vessel...
gOsh! It was a fun experience...
If have chance, I would like to go up as many time as possible!!!
But, my supervisor said that, going to anchorage is just for an experience... Once is enough... =(
But, lucky, still have chance to go up other berthing vessels... hehe!!!
Currently, sitting in office, heating up my butt... haha!!!
Gonna hand in a project and a report by the end of internship...
Well... Although I kept on complaining that I had nothing to do...
But, asking me to do project for whole day in office, is a torture!!!!
I can frankly and confidently said that, OFFICE JOB IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA!!!!

No comments: