Thursday, May 29, 2008

Please... PEACE!

Gosh... This makes me FELT SO FIRM regarding the thoughts of disliking talkative guys!!!!!
Finally, I felt that being talkative is not a good thing... Sometimes, will irritate people to their nerves!
This uncle, who is the SBO of my company, sits in front of me.
Even with the half partition, he still likes to turn over to me, rest his head on the partition while resting his butt on his chair, and start talking to me....
Welll... For the first few days, I can still take it...
But, after 2 weeks... I tell you... HE REALLY GOT TO MY NERVES!!!!
He boost about his son, and repeat the same old story over and over again...
"Boost" about how his son love to spend money, clubbing, etc etc etc...
He can ask me the same thing over and over again...
And, for half of my life, this is the first time I really regret telling someone that I hate lizard!!!
On monday, he asked me whether do I afraid of cockroaches... I told him I don't....
Then, he asked me what do I scared of... sO, I just merely mumble through saying I scared of nothing except lizards...
Gosh! From then on, NIGHTMARE STARTED!!!
From that moment on, I think, my whole office knew that I'm afraid of lizards!
He talking volume is in ascending mode....
He laugh and laugh over the matter of disliking lizards...
He keep on talking about lizards and discribing them in front of me...
He always try to scare me out of it.... And, guys... YOU ALL KNOW HOW I HATE THAT!!!!
But, he is the senior in the company... I cannot show him how DETEST I'm towards him!!!!!
Still... I have to give him a smiling face... Show him how entertained I am with all his "jokes" and stories....
You know what... He is very capable of turning over and talk grandmother stories to me while he was half way through doing important documentation!
I have to keep praying that his phone rang, and then he will finished his sentence, and turn back to pick up his phone.... IMMEDIATELY, I will faster take out all the documents from my drawer, useful and non-useful, and flip like mad, to show him that I'm BUSY, DON'T TALK TO ME!
First time in my life, I encountered this kind of person!

HENCE, I HEREBY ANNOUNCED THAT, I, HUIFEN, DISLIKE TALKATIVE GUYS FROM 29 MAY 2008, 12.28pm ONWARDS!

Now then, I know, how irritating I can become sometimes when I'm buzzing around my friends... Talking non-stop... Ok.. I know what to do already... Talk only when necessary...

No comments: