Friday, June 20, 2008

Marriage?

Talking about marriage... what is marriage?
Stepping stone towards grave?
Or a path towards happiness?
Why people need to get married? For? Just to possess someone? Tied them down so that they can't find someone else and totally just belongs to you? Or, just for the sake of having a certificate, proving that both of you are officially _ _ _ partners?
Personally, marriage is just a certificate... What for get married? Whereby in the end, you can just divorce with a paper too... Paper for Paper... Plus alot of complex issues...
I can say that, I really don't trust marriage...
How I wish... There is someone... Whom can change this mentality that I had...
There are multiple barriers that need to be break in order for me to totally believe in a relationship...
People around me... Happily married... Sadly, end up divorcing...
Who is out there to actually make me believe in it?
I'm a selfish person... I hate to get myself hurt... but, at the same time, when i'm hurt... I will hurt someone else...
A wounded tiger is filled with power to hurt others so as to protect herself....

No comments: