Monday, June 23, 2008

Coughing Season

Had been coughing for weeks already...
I realised that, actually I can hear quite afew of my collegues coughing in the office!
CONCLUSION: COUGHING SEASON!!!
Well.. This season, the weather is super duper hot.... And the clinic are all super duper packed....
And most importantly, is the DURIAN is super duper nice!!!!
But after eating, you will be super duper DEAD!!!! haha!!!!
Now cough till I abit no voice liao... haha!!!
On Friday, my korean friend came!!!! gOsh!!! I brought her to Clarke Quay... But, on the way there, I think I had made quite afew redundant ways... End up, Her friend and her asked me whether am I a Singaporean.... So Paisei lah!!!! haha!!!
but before I met her, I was with Mr Pig... went for dinner plus gelare waffle... Topped with Double white chocolate and Chocolate Overload icecream... Super sinful!!!
I had explained to him why am I so happy this few days... I'm really happy... Hehe!
So sorry that I had said a sentence that bother you so much... hehe!!! So sorry!!!
Well... While I'm with my korean friend, something "strike" me... Abit feeling weird... I felt as if something hit hard on my little cute heart... hehe!!!
I smsed my another friend, Mr Bin... and really, I felt so thankful that you came down all the way just to listen to me BUT-ting... hehe!!! Suddenly felt, guilty when sat we had dinner... Becuz of me, you leave your friends there... So sorry!!! hehe!!! I KNOW YOU ARE READING NOW!!! SEE HOW SORRY I AM???
but, things got better on sat midnight... and even better on sunday evening after I clarify my doubts... hehe!!! I FELT HAPPY!!! But, not very very happy liao... Cuz abit injured liao... I think my puffer fish's spikes abit triggered le... Always prepare to defence...
But really, I really thank the 2 of you, Mr Pig and Mr Bin for being there for me when I need to talk to someone... And also, listening to me nagging... And provide me with food when I'm so broke... haha!!!

Thanks guys! I appreciate it alot!!!!

No comments: