Monday, June 23, 2008

Players....

Well… This sentence is had always been on my mind ever since 2 years ago when I encountered an incident… I’m not intending to explain the incident here… =)
Generally, all guys will accept whatever girls that delivers themselves to their doorsteps….
At first, I didn’t think that this sentence will actually affect anyone, and it’s something that I felt is true… But, knowing that this sentence has such a great impact, I had reconsidered the real meaning of it for a night…. And I came to a conclusion… I still find that, it’s quite true… haha!!!!
Actually, I was planning to write something about Players… But, somehow, someone, encouraged me to write the above too… So, yah… Now, go on to Players…
Players… Both girls and guys players exist… And, they are the scariest category of people that exist on earth…
They will, cheat your feelings and dump you… Continue to cheat another person and dump and continue and continue… endless hurting!!!
Even now, who ever I encounter, I am so afraid that they are just players and hurt me… Becuz of this, I had never dare to be initiative to approach guys if I liked… I will be very careful about what they do and I will tends to think a lot for almost any action and any words they say and do…
Can someone whom I care about, treat me good with his heart? Treat me good becuz you really care for me, and really hopes that I will be happy… I really detest self-centred people... What they do, they only think of themselves… Seldom will they think or even realized that they had or about to hurt someone… Players are self-centred… VERY VERY SELF-CENTRED….
ALL PLAYERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE….
PLEASE KEEP A DISTANCE FROM ME…
GET NEAR ME AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.