Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not My Day....

Today, is not my day... DATE: 26 June 2008
Before today, i tot that 26 June 2008 will be a good day and a happy day...
I had been longing for this day to come...
When I woke up this morning, I was happy that today is 26 June!
Although I woke up slightly late as my itchy hand turned off the alarm...
By waking up 10 min later than usual, I had no time to spend on doing the happiest thing of the day (Mr Pig knows what it is... haha!!!)
Speed up everything and leave the house in time...
Until when I reached office, I noticed that, I can't find my phone!!! gOsh!!
I left it on the dining table and forgotten to bring it out... haha!!!
I felt so handicapped now... The only communication device with someone is not with me....
DEPRESSED... Somemore, I forgotten to do alot of things and bring them also...
arGh! I just lack of forgetting to wear "inner beauty" to work!!!! ARGh!!!
Anyway, 24 hours is gone without C & C... 1 day further from happiness???

No comments: