Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's Your Turn Now...

For the first time, I had been so initiative...
I never thought that I will do such things and say such words....
But, seems like, my words and actions, didn't get through to him...
I'm wondering, did he get my hint? OR did he not? Or, is he trying to play hard?
Will he take me for granted? And won't cherish me much then?
Being in this situation for days, I told myself from this moment onwards, I should hide my feelings...
I couldn't find anymore excuses for me to continue being one-sided...
I saw no responds from him...
It makes me think, he is not interested in me? Or is he? Or he is just to shy to voice out...??
Hmmmmm... Everything there is a possibility... But, all and all... I'm a girl...
I had done what I can do... And now, all left with him...
Days after days, feeling that, he is just treating me as friends... Friends that can talk to...
I felt abit cold-hearted... I couldn't pull myself up to continue going on...
Maybe, to him, I give up on him too easily...
But, I'm not giving up... I'm just "pausing" this being too initiative situation...
I'm just waiting for him to come and press on the "play" button to make our relationship continues...
I just hope this will happen... But once again, having too much hope will lead to more disappointment...
At the start when I decided to take the move to approach him, I had put in too much hope... Having too much confidence in myself... Hence, up till now, I think, my heart had tripped afew times... And this little trips, hurts alittle...
I always give myself a little tranquilizer by telling myself that " I'm still young... Even if I fail this time, I still have a long way to go..."
By saying this... At the moment, yap... It did heal the little wound abit... But, as time goes by, the wound starts to trigger abit...
幸福看似好靠近,但事实上,它是那么的遥远
我往前走,好想触摸它,但是,它离我越来越远
我已经不知道要继续向它前进,还是要倒后退回原点
亲爱的天使,能不能告诉我,该如何是好呢?
请把我推向幸福的那一端,好吗?
能带给我幸福和快乐的人,是他吗?还是,另有其人?

No comments: