Thursday, July 3, 2008

Magnets....

Yesterday went to eastward with him.... Was quite an enjoyable night I can say... We spent time together... Although didn't talk much during the 2 hours... But, the smile, laughter and eye contact is more than enough to express ourselves... Or maybe, I should say that, at least I'm enjoying his company... Sweet in my heart...
As for today, went to watch It's A Boy Girl Thing... Personally, I felt that, it's a nice show!!! Simple but nice... Things need not be complex in order to be appreciated by me... I just love simple... 简单爱... But, Mr Potato said tat this show still ok nia.. Cuz it's too common... Well.. Wat I can say is, WHAT DO U EXPECT?!?!?! =P
On my way home, he smsed me... Somehow in his sms, I can sense that he is not in the right mood... And finally, I asked him... And he praised me for my good sense... But, pushing me away by saying "It's ok I'm fine, thanks"....
The impact was as if me and him are both North-poles... That pushed me away, HARD.... Sad to say, but I'm abit hurt... I felt that, he don't feels like talking to me how he feels... Or maybe, right now, 我不是他的哪儿根葱,哪儿根草... He don't find it appropriate to tell me his personal stuffs? But, that's not all... His following few smses contains too many "thanks".... Each "thanks" seems like pushing me further and further away... It's as if his magnetic field is getting stronger and stronger, pushing me this North-pole further and further away with his strong North-pole force!
Seems like, from the start of this "love-ship", I had been assuming that he is a North-pole, and I'm definitely a South-pole....
Maybe, like someone said... I always like to plan and want everything to goes well according to my plan.... But, frankly speaking, I didn't plan anything... BUT, maybe, my subconscious did? I'm not sure... Nothing much can be done now...
我们是无所不谈的 1.朋友 2.知己 or 3.恋人-to-be ???
I'm in doubt with this 我们无所不谈.... I need his answer for the above...! 1, 2 or 3?
同样的一场日落, 同样你还是没说...
你用一万个理由, 都比沉默还温柔...
为什么爱我又不断退后
你害怕的是什么? 你想要的是什么?
站在你背后, 我连呼吸都痛....
我要相信你是爱我的...
我要相信你是勇敢的...
我烦时间是最残酷的...
我怎么等...?
我要相信你是爱我的...
不要当我每次唱情歌, 眼里总有太多泪不停拉扯...
我用一万个答案, 释我们的距离...
到最后发现我全都猜错...
你害怕的是什么? 你想要的是什么?
站在你背后, 我连呼吸都痛...

No comments: