Monday, July 7, 2008

Should I be Happy? Or should I feels SAD?

True and I agree that I care about him, too much….
As time goes by, the feelings towards him gets stronger
Sadness and joy shown on my face become more and more obvious…
Up till now, the only sadness that I had due to him is that, I don’t know how he feels… I’m afraid that he doesn’t feel the same as I did… That’s the only sadness at this point of time.
Since Friday night, I think I’m flooded with joy…
We had very long conversation on phone for that night…
Talking about own opinions and thoughts… A good way of understanding each other more…
As for sat, we were basically sms-ing each other from evening onwards till the moment I got into theatre for a movie.
And yesterday, which is a Sunday, on and off, we did chat on phone… And at night, was a longer conversation.
Hmmmm… I kind of like talking to him… Although, some words and some things is not convenient to talk about, such as my feelings towards him, we still had quite a nice conversation… A good way of communication…
But, yesterday he said something about his feelings on some issues… And, it did affect me… But, nah… Don’t intend to expose that in my blog, neither to anyone else as that issue is super personal…. =) After he told me his thoughts about that issue, my heart felt so hurt… He said it in a general way, and he doesn’t know that that issue applies to me… I also didn’t tell him about it… So, when he voicing out his own opinion, my heart is weeping silently…
Although things can be so wonderful now, but, some things that happened in the past cannot be changed… And those things will or might become a barrier for me to goes on further.
For now, what I can say is, the problem lies with me. I had no confidence… Too many things I hate about myself, and I knew that if he knows about it, he will dislike me too…
I know that, if want to be together, first thing of all is, NO LIES….
But, how to tell him about it? I don’t dare to…
Quite of funny here… Tell him, I might lose him… Don’t tell him, I will lose him in future when he found out about it….
I think I got to give the feelings I had for him a 2nd thought… I don’t think I worth the love from anyone….
Why won’t people understand? I might look happy but, I’m not….

No comments: