Monday, July 14, 2008

My Weekends....

Starting with Saturday....
As usual, tuition and tuition...
After that, went to Carousel at Royal on Scotts with my family...
Not a bad place for buffet dinner... 56++ per pax... International Buffet...

After dinner, went over to Tangs cuz my dad wanna buy something before going for movie... While waiting for me, tada! Self-shOtting time!!!! hehe!!!! A nice way to pass time.... Watched Red Cliff... Not bad... But in between, the talking part, I dozed off... Cuz, TOO TIRED... Sleep for so little for this 2 weeks... haha!!!! Opps... *hurhur*

Talk about my Sunday...!
Sleep quite well until I overslept for tuition... haha!!! But in between my sleep, my uncle smsed voice msges over and made me laugh... he said his aim now is to feed me fat... haha!!!
After that, I received his sms asking if wanna go out after my tuition... Of cuz wan lah!!!! Our first official date since we got together lor...!!! I tot that only must wait till wednesday then we can have our first day.... hehe!!!
When saw him at CCK platform, hehe! I shy lah... hehe!!! Had some casual talk... Same as before we got together.... So, bla bla bla... Until when we were walking half way in Central, the difference came... As we pass by an escalator, he hold my hand... hehe! I lied to him that I don't remember when we started holding hands... cuz, I'M SHY lah!!!! =P
After walking for awhile in Central, we walked into a Jap restaurant and had some desert... Eating through half way, he suddenly asked me if I can be his gf... I was like giving the "HUH?? I thought that I already agreed the day before???? " look...
He explained that it's more sincere to say that face to face rather than through phone... And from this incident, I can sense his sincerity... And I feels that, he is a guy whom will try not to let me down.... At that point of time, I don't know how to answer to his question as I was too shocked plus to shy to actually answer him... Instead, I kept on cleaning the table with the wet tissue... tOo nervous le la... haha!!!! *Blush blush blush*
I did accepted his "offer" after blushing... hehe!!! And the fact is... yAp... We are together...!
sO, for the rest of the day, just walk and walk and enjoy each other's company lor...
After walking from Clarke Quay to Mr Merlion... And from Mr Merlion to Esplanade, and down to Cityhall MRT Station, was about time to go home...
I reached home around midnight and when I was about to start doing my report after bathing, my 5th uncle came with durians!!!!! Eat until I pengsan..!! Ok... he is not the main story in my blog now... haha!!! SKIPPED!!!
SO, after doing my report, we had a talk on the phone.... till near 3am...
Expectation of each others... He is not the type of possessive guys.... Neither do I wan to become one of that kind of possessive girls... Frankly speaking, I am quite possessive in the past... But, I believe that, he has his own life, me too! I cannot occupy his time too much... He should also has his freedom... And his own friends...
But the truth is, I don't wan to stick to him, be dependent on him, not becuz I don't really care... In fact, I do care alot!!!! If i can choose, I will choose to stick to him like malted candy, depend on him like a koala bear... But, NO!!!! I cannot do that...
What if 1 day, we loses each other? I will be hopeless once again... I will lose my directions and I will become a handicapped...
Frankly speaking, I still do not have the courage to believe in true love... I'm afraid that happiness are just like what I believed in...

*Beautiful but not long lasting*

No comments: