Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ahemmm.... My Wrong....

First of all.... Message to specific people:
Fat Munk: I know why I shouldn't be detailed... But, can't helped but noted down all the happy things that I had with him and uncontrollably posted on my blog.... And, I know I need to have more confident.... But, it is easier to be said than done.... I will try...
Mr Potato: You are a lame one!!!! Hehehe!!! But, Bon Voyage ya! Buy some food for me to eat when school reopens... hehe! Let's have picnic at the back of the lecture theatre... hOhoho!!!
Sinz: Thanks for your support ya! hehe! But, I think I gonna try writing my blOg in less details... Cuz got someone spying my blOg and gO around teLLing others whom I don't want those ppl to know... Defeat my purpose of not telling those ppl my blOg address... But, it's not MS peEpz... No worries ya! =)
So, let me recall... Monday what had I done... Nothing interesting... Just went for tuition and had alot of food... hahaha!! Ya... And went to bought 2 pairs of shoes to replace those that had been stolen by thief... Funny... The person who stole my shoes, I think they love my natural foot aroma thrapy... haha!
As for yesterday, went to watch Hell Boy 2 with yvonne... On my way towards Wdl, he was with me in the train... I was feeling down at that moment becuz I had received a call and knew that someone betrayed my trust... While waiting for her arrival, he accompanied me to walk around CWP... Although just an hour walk with no direction, I felt ... the feelings is not able to be replace just by the word "happy"... The unhappiness that I had when i'm in the train, slowly disappear with him just being beside me. My sad face slowly being replaced by smile... He didn't do anything nor say anything on purpose to make me smile... His presence is more than enough... Action speaks louder than words... And he had proved to me he cares...
Today is the 5th day we got together... I'm happy and I believe in, SIMPLE BUT NICE....
Just somehow feels that, I'm not really good for him.... Argh... Where's my confidence?
Frankly speaking, I'm not those healthy girl whom can really give him a long promise future...
Too many tiny little illness that makes me felt so weak... I hate that feeling of weakness...
I felt as if I am and I will become a burden to him...
The happier we got, the more worries I had....
What if 1 day, I am gone...? I felt as if I had made him fall for me, yet I leave him half way...
From this point onwards, gonna eat healthier... Take note of the following:
1) EAT LESSER CHILLI *Gastric worsen*
2) EAT LESSER SPICY FOOD *gastric worsen lor....*
3) THINK LESSER *Migraine mah...*
4) EAT MORE CONFIDENT PILLS *haiz... hope they do have this kind of pills*
Think that's it for the time being.... haha!!!
Back to the movie... Hell Boy was not a bad movie... Quite funny in some ways...
Oh ya... BEfore the movie, me and yvonne went to Lerk Thai Wdl.... My advice to you guys is, if you love yourself, don't go and eat there.... Although I'm a die-hard fan of Lerk Thai MS, not for WDL... It sucks...! Really SUCKS!!!! Food not nice plus some of the food is abit spoilt.... Yucks! Made me went toilet 4 times.... awwww... gAstric pain for the whole night yesterday up till now...
Lastly, just to say....

I JUST LOVE BEING WITH HIM.....!

No comments: