Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wires Mess Up!

To Yingz: Aiyo… Norway photos cannot take away lah… I love it so much!!!! Hehe!!! Happy memories over there…. Hehe!!! As for the songs, wait till I’m free at home then I change lah… hehe! Now, no time lo… hur hur!
This time round, I think I’m really crazy… Really really crazy….!!!
What had I done yesterday?!?!?!?!
gOsh!!! Where the heck does that courage comes from?!?!?!
Oh gosh oh gosh….
When we were strolling after dinner, I told him that, even we only knew each other not for long, and got together for afew days only, I like him more and more everyday….
I’m really crazy le….
CRAZY FENZ!!!
But after saying, the courage went off immediately… Super duper shy after that… I could feel my face blush to max!
Another happy day since 12th July 2008…

No comments: