Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekends consider Good, or Bad?

Seems like, MSPeepz, all stay home and rot ya? Except me and Yingz... haha!! Ganbatte ne!
Today is a rainy day.... Planned to go jogging with him after I work... But, it started raining since 10am.... So, now still thinking of what to do after work... hehe!!!
Seems like, it's always the weekends that drew us apart....
During the weekends, we didn't meet, nor communicate as much as we do during weekdays...
Somehow, I felt that as if we get together becuz we can accompany each other during the weekdays after our work... And for weekends, we have our own things to do... Don't really need each other...
But, the above few sentences, is just me, being paranoid... What can I expect in a new relationship?!?! He had already accompany me quite alot... Or should I say, to the MAX liao....?
Nah... Don't wan to spend too much time together... Orelse, will become a kind of habit... haha!!!
Later I become malted candy and stick to him... Then die liao... haha!!!
I'm happy that I found my cup of tea... And, my feelings for him grow stronger and stronger...
Towards him, I don't need to hide... When I talk, I can be direct... What I expect and what I want, I can directly tell him and he understand... I don't need to beat around the bush when with him, and I love that feelings and accompany....
Without him, my life will be great....
With him, my life changed... And I know, more differences awaiting for me....
With him, my life becomes even better... And, more colors were added and are adding still...
He gave me the necessary assurance and comfort that I longed for....
He understand my sorrow and silently took it away from me and reduce my burden....
I'm a thinking box, and he knew that...
He is trying his best not to activate my thinking box and hoping to have my smile on my face always...

No comments: