Monday, August 25, 2008

Cyborg She

Cramp the whole day.... Didn't feels like going to school in this condition... haha!
In the evening, went down town for a movie with Munk...
Before movie, we had sushi at Suki Sushi.... Hehe! Longed for Japanese food liao!
Watched Cyborg She... It's a nice movie!!!! wOw!!!
Really really very nice!!!! Haha! Munk loved the girl alot sia... haha!!!
sO, after the movie, under the phyco-ing of devil munk, I had Green Tea M-Furry...
aRgh!!! Stomach already cramp like mad... Cramp le still eat icecream...
The pain increasing more and more... argh!!!!
haha! nvmm... no choice... my fault tat I cannot resist the temptation and phyco-ism from Munk!!!
Oh ya... Found a very fun place!!!!
wOw!!! I will go there one day to play... hehe!
But, it's an expensive entertainment... hOho!!!!
But, I STILL WANT TO TRY!!!! =P
Oh ya oh ya!!! and, 我要失业了!!!!
Haiz... Most of my kids gonna stop tuition in October after their PSLE and O level...
Awwww..... Die.....

No comments: