Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why today rain again??

Slept around 3am this morning and woke up around 11 to prepare for school....
Feels so sleepy still... Maybe becuz I took the medicine before I slept... And the giddiness still there...
So, dragging myself to school with my head spinning and still, my stomach cramp-ing...
In class, I can't concentrate well... My brain still asleep...
Managed to get something into my brain during Intermodal lecture...
So, went off to tuition at my Cousin's house...
While half way thru the tuition, my dad called to her house and looked for me...
So funny... Normally he will call my hp... Today, he chose to call their house...
He didn't even try to call my hp before calling over to their house!
Obvious, he don't believe that I'm going over to my cousin's house for dinner!
Hate it hate it hate it!
Well... He called over and scolded me for not closing the window... And Pillow was totally drenched...
I'm not feeling well and was in a hurry this morning so I forgotten to close the living room window lor...
So, I know that, when I go home, I will tio 2nd round nagging again... So, don't feels like going home...
After tuition, I ate in my uncle's house and after that, we make mooncake!
Wow! Nice! Redbean mooncakes! Snow skin de! Hehe!! I love it!
Finished making these mooncakes and it's time to go home... So reluctantly, I proceed home... Haiz... As expected, the moment I stepped into my house, the radio started....
I'm so moody!!!!!! Why can't I have peace when I reach home???
I don't feel like going home... But, I can't do that always... Cuz, the nagging will be worsen...
Haiz... Dun feels like, but have to... =(

No comments: