Monday, August 18, 2008

Funny Weather!

Hmmmm.... Today the weather super funny...
Sunny, then rain... Stop raining... Becomes sunny again... Now, it rains again...
I had been sneezing from the moment I got to school...
On and off... It comes and goes... haha!!! Finally, it stopped... Just only... hehe!!
Hope it don't comes back again....
This few days, didn't really blog... Cannot find the time...
Hehe!!! Friday and Sat, went over to James' place and we had dinner together...
Dinner is prepared by... JAMES!!! haha! I'm just the "supervisor"... Hoho!!!
We watched Olympics together....
Although just dinner and watching TV together, but, I enjoy the moments that we spend together... =)
So, on Sun, I went over to my sis' house and he went over with me...
The intention was to bake cookies but end up, we were eating food there and didn't do anything... But, we had celebrated my sis' birthday together! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Oh ya... As for my previous post, I think I had some misunderstanding on my own feelings...
Sometimes, when I feel happiness is around me, I will also have those "心酸" feelings...
So, I think, those are towards +ve feelings... hehe!!! I'm too obsess into HAPPINESS FACTORY... haha~~~

No comments: