Thursday, August 14, 2008

我想要说出口,但是说不出口

Had tennis game in school and I almost drove Munk crazy during the game... haha!
Opps... Sorry!!!
My wrist feels quite painful after the game and it's so numb now...
Anyway, after the game, we went to Jurong Point and had KFC...
While eating... We talked about afew things, all about relationship....
First of all, we both come to a consensus that, we have quite good faith in Sinz and Wei Quan's relationship... 加油加油加油!!!
Next, is about the old topic... 女人送上门,男人都会要... Too difficult to write in details in my blog... haha!!!
Then, is about why people get into relationship.... I was thinking about it too...
In a relationship, definitely there will be things that we will feels hurt....
Will the happy moments be able to overcome those hurtful things?
In the past, I feels that, why people are so dumb to get into a relationship when they knew that will definitely hurt them at times....
But now I realised, when there is someone whom I feels that is worth it appears in front of me, then, I will automatically become that dummy.... And, I'm a dummy now... Opps...
I feels that, 在一段感情里,伤心是难免的。。
如果我们是注定在一起的,那么,在雨过天晴的时候,我们之间的感情会更加坚固。。
但是,好的结果跟坏的结果,通常就那一线之差。。。
一旦做错了决定,一切美好的事物就从此失去了。。。
如果我们所做的是对的,那么,我们就慢慢的迈向幸福的道路。。。
*--------------------------------------*
Had been together for a month le...
Recently had lesser and lesser things to talk about...
Silent moment seems like surrounding us....
Quite alot of silent calls....
Suddenly, I become silent too....
I dunno what to say, or maybe, how to say things that I want to say....
Automatically, without me knowing the exact reason, my heart starts to feel........
Water just flows upwards to my eyes....
As usual, I also dunno why....
It's not that he is not a nice person... He is nice....
But sometimes, some actions or words makes me feels that I'm being push away....
Maybe he don't mean it, or should I say, I knew that he don't mean it... But...
What to do? I don't have a remote control to stop my heart from aching...
Feelings are something I couldn't control and it is what I want to control the most....
Feelings makes me uncontrollably fall in love....
and it uncontrollably makes me feels so 幸福 at times....
and it also uncontrollably makes me feels sad sometimes....
*--------------------------------------*
This few days, I just don't feels like talking about how I feels over varies issues....
I think I'm just trying to avoid... I'm just 逃避-ing over those issues....
I just feel like escaping.... But to where? For what reason? I also dunno...
I feels like I'm dreaming... Can someone pull me back to reality and face everything...?
*--------------------------------------*
Oh ya... Photos taken on 12 Aug...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我只是想尽快作出评论说,我很高兴我找到了你的博客。谢谢.