Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1st Month

First of all...
Happy 1st Month James....
Times flies and we had been together for a month le...
I had great time with you, thanks!
Next, today not feeling well... Gastric started to give me problem since morning...
I'm physically and mentally drained up...
Didn't have much energy left, especially after the argument with that Capt. lecturer...
Haiz... And, too many things flowing into my mind and I'm trying to get my thoughts flow...
Devil always make people have sudden thoughts on certain issues and is just 一线之间, to make the right or wrong decision...
As usual, this kind of sudden thoughts came into my mind and I have to control myself from saying things I don't meant to say....
Argh... Brain cells dead.... Opps...!
The first antidote is to get that Capt. lecturer out of my life..!

No comments: