Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sinful Sunday

awwwww.... My Sunday had passed very sinfully!
Chocolates all the way... Now felt so heaty... Awwww....
Itchy mouth and itchy hand... Took the chocolates and ate non-stop... Argh!
So, finally got hold of the photos taken during the Paintball session... Haha!
I was laughing like mad when I saw this photo... Dunno why would I have this funny reaction when Sher took it... Opps...!
Haha! Ok... Should start talking about the beginning of that day... 8th August 2008...
We went to Swensen to celebrate Potato's birthday... HEre's the photo.. And, Ah Dai, u didn't even tell me that my face had been covered up by someone's head!!!

Ok... Enough of Arron's face... Haha!
Back to my PaintBall game....
Before we started our war.... We had a photo taken...

During half time......

After Game....

And here, is the powerful wound I had...

No comments: