Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lonely and Scared....

What a weird timing for me to blog... I was actually asleep around 11pm but was awaken by Pillow's barking since 12 midnight... He started barking at that time and I woke up.. I am alone at home cuz my family went to Malaysia for holiday... My sis is still not back yet and I don't think will be any sooner...
Pillow barked non-stop and it gets louder and louder and he also started whining... I'm so frightened... I don't dare to open my eyes, nor walk over to turn on the lights... Gosh..! My stomach started aching then! All becuz of the 1 big tube of ice cream that I had took as my dinner... I tried to tolerate with the aching and does not want to get out of my bed... But the aching get worsen... So, I pick up my phone... Haiz... 12.40am... Who can I call at this hour and will still be awake, and won't scold me for calling at this hour...? I feels like calling over to J, but afraid that he was already asleep.... Don't want to wake him up in the middle of the night for this kind of stupid thing... haiz....
When I open my phone, I saw Munk's sms... And he had just smsed over not long ago... So, I called over... Haha! Obviously, he said that I very funny...
"Just stand and walk over to turn on the lights lor... "
When I on the lights of my room and opened the door, so suay! Saw a lizard...!
Hehe! Managed to get over to my dad's room to use his toilet... Paisei arh Munk to call at this hour... Called over to 壮胆nia...
The lizard really scare the hell out of me sia!!!! Everytime..... Everytime when I am left alone at home, all the lizards like to come out... Why must they do this to me?!?!?!?! Why must they come to scare me when I am alone, with no one beside me to protect me???
I always says that I prefer to be alone at home as it is peace and quiet... But, there is also bad side about being alone at home... I have to face all the "dangers" and "fears" alone...
Frankly speaking, I hate to be alone at home... But, neither do I like to have my family at home... There's a reason behind it anyway...
Haiz... Where is my 避风港? With peace and no lizards....
Felt so lonely now and scared...
How I wish that I have my elder sis beside me....
Someone to put me to bed when I feels frighten...
Someone to hoax me when I am awaken by nightmares....
Someone to assure me that I'm safe....
Someone to protect me even though she herself will be in danger....
Someone who will sleep beside me to makes me feel security....
Comes to think about it, I suddenly miss my elder sis and my mom so much...

No comments: