Friday, August 8, 2008

My Best Buddy, Fat Munk!

Just now I was chatting with Ah Dai online.... So, he asked me, when Munk and I started to get so close together? What had happened that made our bonding so close....?
So, I tried to recall... Hmmmm....
During Year 1, we were just friends.... Normal friends.... I can even say that, we do consider as those hi-bye friends...
Things started changing when we got to Year 2 Sem 1....
We took the same elective module, Urban Planning and Environment... This elective ends at 8.30pm...
So, everytime, I can say that, almost every lesson of this elective, we would leave early and went out together...
1) Ajisen Ramen in IMM... haha! We had the thoughts of attempting to climb over the fence in the middle of the road... But, in the end, we still choose to walk the overhead bridge...
2) Ding Tai Feng in Raffles City... That's the most frequent dinner place of ours...
3) Swensen and Pastamania in Westmall... haha! Cuz he has direct bus back to his house...
Still got many other places... But very random lah...
Through all the eating and talking, we got to know each other more and more and we have alot of exchange of ideas through argu-ing...
Yah... We argue alot and that's how we communicate... Our way of communication is through firing... Opps...!
Our taste of food are quite common and also, our preference of movies are similar...
That makes us having more things to talk about and to hang out...
But, our bonding was strengthened and firmed during Year 2 Sem 2....
Something bad happened in my Uni Life and Munk was there....
He accompanied me through that hell-liked semester...
He provide me with a listening ear, listening to all my sorrows, mumbling, nagging, shouting, bla bla bla... With no complains...
And he console me too... But in the form of violence... That's how he care for people... haha!!!
And through that incident, I knew that, strongly knew that, he is the one... The person whom I can really trust... That's when I classified him as my Closest Buddy...
He knew almost all my problems that I'm facing... And he tried his best to help me...
He knew me too well...
Going to Norway, of cuz had enhanced our friendship, and in addition, strengthened the friendship between me and other MS Peepz... =D
To Munk:
Sometimes, becuz u understand me too well, I couldn't hide myself...
Sometimes, cuz u know how I feels but others don't, makes me just feels like crying but not becuz I'm sad...
But felt so relief that at least, there are still someone who knows me, and understand me...
Thank you so much...
I had now found my own happiness and are working hard on it...
But, our friendship will still be there... =) Nothing change ya!
Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
*Stupid Ah Dai... Made me recall all this... Just want to blog them down... Just in case I forget everything 1 day.... Opps!*

No comments: