Thursday, August 7, 2008

Paint Ball = Pain Ball

Hm... Nothing much happened in the morning, except that I went driving, and had forgotten all about checking of blindspots... Haha! After that, went the direction back home...
When I reached home, I put down all my barang barang and headed to NTUC, intending to buy some soba to make lunch for him... But, OOS in NTUC!!! Haha! In the end, empty handed and went back home... But, I still managed to crack my head and thought of something to cook for him... Half way through, I realised that there were no eggs in the fridge... Argh! Made 1 more trip down to Cheers to get some... Took me around an hour plus to finish making... Hehe!!! But, worth it ba... haha!!!
Then I rush down to Jurong Point to meet Mr Potato and gang for lunch... By the time I reached, they had already finished their food... So, I didn't eat anything there... But then, they wanted to go Swensen... So, we went to North Point and into the Swensen... I then realised that they wanted to go Swensen as they intended to buy cake there and celebrate for him! I thought that they were so nice to me and bring me to Swensen for lunch... -.-
Around 3pm, we reached Orchid Country Club....!
YEH!!! FINALLY I GOT TO PLAY PAINTBALL!!! So excited at that moment!!!
When done with all the necessary documents and briefing, the war was about to began!
wOw!!! Fully geared up! Haha!!!
The whole game was really fun and exciting... And, when the paintball hits, it is really very very pain...
Munk got 1 on his butt, done by Sinz...
J got one on his knee, done by Munk...
And, J got one on his arm by me....
Hmmm.... Baohua got one on her head, by me...
And Amelia got 1 on her chest, by me...
I got 1 on my wrist, done by Mr Potato...
And one on the back of my thigh... Most probably by Munk...
I have 2 pictures on my wound on my thigh but internet connection is rather slow today... Will post them tomorrow, inclusive of all the photos taken in Swensen and in TAG Paintball!
OH ya... Not to forget, MR Potato is a good player... He can really get the box to the home ground most of the time... Or, should I say, EVERYTIME?! haha!!!
So, all of them went back home after the game... J & me went to ChongPang for dinner... Had fish soup with rice + Wu xiang... hehe!!! Not bad the food down there...
So, there was still some drizzling but we headed to Khatib there for a walk... haha!
Had a look at the Prawn pond in the park, and also, examined a very strange but cute looking tree... The tree grows in the way that it looks so cute... Short and fat... Haha!
Actually I intended to take a picture of it.. But, given that it was night time, and during this scary period of time, I think, next time then I will take the picture of it and post on my blog... haha!!!
When reached home, I DIY some spa for my face... haha! Now I felt so refreshing...! wOw!!! hehe! Long time since I really do some exfoliating and put on a facial mask... hehe!!!
I gonna enjoy the cool weather now and go to bed... GOOD NITE!!!

No comments: