Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Why so Tired?

Yawn... Went driving in afternoon, 1220 lesson.. But, I'm late! haha!! Well.. Not that I had anything to do before that... IS just that, the weather was too hot and I was so reluctant to leave my house... Today had learnt 3-point turn and did all the revision for circuit... Hm... The instructor for today and yesterday was the same guy... This guy, is the one whom I dislike since the start of my driving lesson... But, he treated me very well for this 2 days... Abit weird sia the feeling... Suddenly talk in such a gentle way... SCARY... Haha! But, he is the best instructor out of the 6 of them... Haha~! Tomorrow also have driving lesson early in the morning... haha! Good Luck to me! hohoho!
After my driving, I went back home... On my way back, I went to NTUC and bought a can of Chick Peas... And, crazy enough, I bought 1 big bar of Cadbury Chocolate, Fudge Brownie, Ritter Sports Chocolate Mousse and Cadbury Bites.... The moment I reached home, I heat up the Chick Peas and it taste, SUPER WONDERFUL!!! WoW! Love it!!! Then, I ate the Cadbury Bites... and, WOW!!! Very nice!!!! After that, I ate the Fudge Brownie and, deadly... It's so delicious!!! Lastly, the Ritter Sports... Cannot believe it... IT also taste so delicious!!! Opps... Ate alot of chocolate today... Not becuz I'm unhappy, just that I have the urge to taste these chocolates cuz I didn't try before... haha!!!
After junking in all this, I felt so so so so so FULL!!! And again, very reluctantly, I got out of my house and went for tuition... The sun is blasting like mad... AND SUPER DUPER HOT..!!! After tuition, I came home for dinner... And follow by another tuition... Tot that I had finished all my events of the day by 8.30pm... But opps... I forgotten that I had to spend some time with Pillow... I brought him for a short walk till Yew Tee Park and walked home... When reached home, I bathed for him and it took me an hour to blow dry his hair... Haha!!
Dunno why... But, even though I slept till 10 plus (not very good sleep although), I felt so tired from 2pm onwards.... Really dozed off and almost fell off the chair... I think maybe becuz the sun is sucking all my energy... haha!!! Opps! =P
I'm watching a korean drama now... and, there's a phrase said by the girl in the drama, which I think is quite true... Which is, 给别人的伤痛,要自己尝试才知道有多痛....

No comments: