Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things are getting BETTER!

Yesterday night, when I login to my BBDC account, I realised that I was not able to complete my lessons in time before the test! Panick till whole night didn't sleep well..
Today went down to BBDC and seeked for help after my driving lesson and I managed to get it settled, but I have to skip afew of the lectures for the next 2 weeks... Haiz... What to do? My fault for being so last minute in booking the lessons... =P
Leaving BBDC, I headed back to CCK and went to develop some photos of J & me... While waiting for the photos, I went over to the Card Replacement Office in CCK to get replacement of my EZlink... Finally!!! The personnal from the hotline office is efficient and good! She helped me get it done and I appreciate alot! Thanks ya!
So, I went back to collect the photos and went straight down to Tanjong Pagar to pray... My grandparents and my mom... Particularly, I missed my grandma... Haiz... I still feels so sad when I think of her everytime....
I met J around 1 plus for lunch... We was thinking whether to go Cineleisure or Grand Cathay for movie... End up we decided to go Cineleisure... But I dunno why, both of us were so sotong that we alighted at Douby Ghaut Station and walked to PS... When we were in PS, J asked me why were we in PS... Then I realised that we went to the wrong place...
No choice but had to walk to CineLeisure... haha!! UNDER THE SUPER HOT WEATHER... haha!!!
Finally, we reached Cine and bought the tix for X File... While waiting for the movie to start in 1 plus hour time, we sat at the seats available outside the Theatre hall...
I somehow dare J to find me a pen and paper immediately... And he just relaxly digged them out from his bag... No choice, but have to give him my blog add as promised... Next, I dare him again to get me a scissors on the spot... He stood up and went over to the counter of the arcade and borrowed a scissors from them! His action was so funny that I laugh out very loud.... Opps!
Hehe! With the scissors, I took out the photo that I had developed this morning and cut it... The photo was for him to put in his wallet... Also, mine... haha!!!
The compartment of his wallet for him to put photo is somehow small... I got to edit them before developing them... haha!!! Opps... No complain...
*J will read about my complains soon...!!! shhhh.... *
Doing alot of funny stuffs... haha! Then went in for movie...
Hmmmm... Maybe like what Mr Potato said... My expectation for things are all very low...
I feels that, Mummy is nice.... X File still watchable, although I still cannot get the full picture of the movie... haha!!!
The movie ended at 7pm, and it was dinner time! We went over to Borders and had a "stroll" inside and also, Shaw Isetan supermarket.... Then, we walked to Newton Circus for dinner...
We had 3 dishes but, I STILL VERY FULL!!!!
Most importantly, what I had done today was, I GAVE J MY BLOG ADDRESS cuz I promised so...
Hmmm... Dunno is it good or not... But we had an agreement... He only can start visiting my blog when we are together for a month old... So, J, if you are looking at this post now, and it's before 12 August, then, you break your promise!!!
If you are reading it now, and it's 12 August, what I would like to say is, you keep your promise.... And, 我喜欢你... Hehe!!! Shy liao lah!!! haha!!!
Ahhhhhh!!!!! Having the thoughts that he will read all my stupid thoughts in my past few entries, I so shy liao lah!!!!

No comments: