Monday, August 4, 2008

Requirement of A Good Listening Ear....

First day of school of my last academic year...
Not a good start for the day....
The moment I got to the train station, I encountered problem with my EZlink card...
Card Reading Error and it can't read my card...
I went to the Passenger Service in CCK for help but it was useless...
They can't do anything... I was asked to approach the Ticketing Office...
But, do TransitLink knew that, from the moment the train start servicing, there will be people using the train... And definitely, there will be people who will encounter problem in using their "hi-tech" train system...
And, by having "help desk" available at the Passenger Service that only knows how to push their "helpless" customers to the Ticketing Office, which only opens at 12pm, is totally useless...
Do they knew that, people need help... Who knows how their translink system works? It was quite funny for the Translink Officer who was sitting inside their comfortable air conditioned Passenger Service Office, to ask the helpless customer, "do you know what's wrong with your card?"..... Who is working for translink?? Who should be the one to know the answer???
It's ok... End up I bought an Adult EZLink card from the Passenger Service counter, which cost me $15, with only a credit of $7... It was abit angry as I was supposed to be using my CONCESSION CARD!!!! And now, I had to pay $15 for a card that I wasn't supposed to pay...
After my lesson, I went over to the Ticketing Office in Boon Lay, and I was once again being "kick" to the Translink Hotline... That was not the first time.. ACtually, my card started to have problem since start of this year... I had done quite alot of stuff before to get it solve, and I was being kicked from Passenger Service counter, to Ticketing Office, to Translink Hotline, and back to Ticketing Office... And the outcome was, BACK TO SQUARE ONE... MY card is still having problem...
Enduring with it for 6 months, it finally turned from bad to worse... So, no choice..., Have to get it solved no matter what this time... I called the Hotline in the afternoon, and they kept telling me my card has no problem... Yah... BUT, THE FACT IS, I CAN'T USE IT!!!! Who can tell me why??? The Hotline personnel then suggested that I get my card replaced with a new one, but I have to pay $11... I'm more than the merrier to pay if I can get my EZlink card done once and for all!
Happily after watching movie in Bukit Batok, I purposely went down to Jurong East MRT Station, hoping to get my card done! Queueing at the Card Replacement Office, and finally, it's my turn... I thought today will be the last day of dealing with this lousy EZlink... But, the officer said that she can't do the replacement for me! At first, the officer told me that my card was being BLACKLISTED, and I need to call the HOTLINE... Listening to this, I got abit pissed off... THE HOTLINE PERSONNAL TOLD ME THAT MY CARD WAS TOTALLY FINE BY LOOKING AT THEIR SYSTEM!!!! Gosh... Am I Mas Selamat??? Do I look like him?? Why would I get blacklisted for no reason??!! She then said that she need a valid reason for the replacement... For goodness sake, I TOLD her that, I CAN'T USE IT!!! Isn't that a very very valid reason? She thought I'm damned rich and just want to have a collection of Tertiary EZlink??? She just say she can't do the replacement... I notice something which is, they will try ways to push the problem from one to another...
I told her that, Ok, I call immediately and get back to her.. And she happily told me that the office is closing in 10 minutes time and there is nothing she can do... And, she made it so obvious that, she just want to go home and don't want to help me cuz it is about 6pm...
I called the hotline again with a pot of boiling blood flowing in my body! I complained to the Officer on the phone as if no body business! Do they know how much money I had spent just a day which is not in my transport budget? Do they know how expensive it is to travel to and fro with adult fare? I used up all the $7 credit just in a day... Argh... The Hotline Offier told me that I can have my card replaced with no valid reason, the only thing is that I need to pay $11... EVEN IF IT'S $50, I'm willing to pay to get all this CRAP FIXED.... Argh...
I just hope that Translink can revise on their system and also, their staffs, especially their knowledge on translink system and also, their attitude...
Enough of all this complain... Spoilt my mood for the day... TOTALLY!!!
After all this crap, I met him for dinner...
When we met, I thought I could just talk to him about what had happened today... Just want him to provide me with a listening ear... But, while talking half way through, when I asked him where are we heading, he said that, I was "chanting" and he had no chance to asked me where I want to go... For goodness sake, I just need someone to provide me with a listening ear, for me to pour out my anger and sorrow... But, to him, I'm chanting.... 念经....
I stopped all my words about what had happened this morning that moment onwards...
I started to become quiet for the rest of the day... Already feels like crying the whole day today...
After hearing him say that I'm 念经-ing, I felt more sad... My heart felt quite hurt.... But I managed to control my tears for the rest of the day....
Sometimes, guys cannot blame their girlfriend for not telling them things or when their girlfriend choose to 诉苦 with someone else instead of them....
That's becuz, girls always feels that, they do not want their boyfriend to have bad impression of them... In any sort of ways... What girls need is just, a listening ear... Listening with your heart....
Even though my heart feels so hurt, I still couldn't open my mouth and tell him that he had hurt me... Cuz I do not want to hear him apologising to me again... Not that I'm petty... Is just that, hearing him saying Sorry to me, hurts too....
I felt extremely tired today...

No comments: