Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Wonderful Day before School Reopens...

This few days, quite lazy to blog... hehe!

SATURDAY, 2nd AUGUST... TODAY!!!
Hmmm... Woke up late for my 1st tuition of the day... And subsequently, I'm late for my 2nd tuition... hehehe!!!
I met him after my tuition around 3 plus and we went over to TCC for a meal... Consider as LUNCH + HIGH TEA + DINNER... We left TCC when the sky turns dark... During our stay in TCC, we had a few topics in our conversation... But, mainly is talking about our opinion in certain things.... One of it is about marriage... I'm really fear of marriage and I'm afraid of getting into one... I dunno whether can he understand how afraid I am about marriage... And instead of being disaappointed about me saying that I afraid of marriage, I really hope that he can try to make me change my mindset and makes me feels that, there is really happiness in marriage... I also hope that he is the one whom can makes me think that marriage is a step towards long-term happiness...
Leaving TCC, we proceed on to Suntec for a walk.... Walking around aimlessly from one level to another... haha! Suntec is big enough for aimless walk... hahaha!!!! After walking for awhile, we went to Millenia Walk and had a drink in one of the pub... Enjoyed the stay there... Partly becuz of the atmosphere... But mainly is becuz, he is beside me.... No matter where we go, I will enjoy it with him beside me... While drinking, of cuz, we talked alot... I got to understand him more and more... And, I hope he does too...
Crazily enough, we were playing with the camera and took numerous photos... I love taking photos with him... Funny ones... haha!!! Crazy one...!!! And, serious and pretty ones... HEHE!!!
Although abit mushy... But, I still want to say...
J, I LOVE TO HAVE YOU BY MY SIDE!!!


Friday, 1st Aug
hmmmm... quite a hectic day.... Hectic in the sense that, when I woke up, I went over to post office to collect the parcel for my online shop... VERY HEAVY... And I took the parcel, to MRT station, to pass some goods to one of my customers... But, she end up put my aeroplane... DUN EVEN WAN TO ANSWER MY CALL!!!! &*$^&$%&$#
After that, becuz of her, I rush back all the way from MRT station with that parcel in my arms, to my house, cuz there was someone coming over to repair my laptop.... After that, I rush to BBDC to have my driving lesson... I was late for that... haiz...
After my driving lesson, went for tuition... And after tuition, went down town to meet him for dinner plus movie... Watched Money not Enough 2... Quite touching throughout the show cuz the ah ma inside the movie made me think of my dearest grandma... I miss u....

Thursday, 31st July
I had ended my industrial immersion...
After my work, I went dinner with him in Botak Jones... Then, end of my day...

No comments: