Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life is Unpredictable..

Yesterday, I was given an ISO file to read... I read it from the moment I step into office, until the time when I leave office... It's a very deadly poison for me.... I'm 3/4 dead...
I did give myself some interval of breaks.... hehe!! When around 4pm, Mr Bin gave me a person's blog to read... http://caiweii.blogspot.com.... It's quite sad when reading through it... What the girl had blogged on, really reflects deep down into my heart that, I had to cherish the people around me... Don't wait till we lose them... And it's proven that, don't read sad stuff in office... Ppl will thought that u cry and give u that kind of sympathy look... haha!!!

Went for dinner in Sakae Teppanyaki... haha! For the first time in Munk's life, he claimed that yesterday was the 1st time that he felt full but I still hungry... The portion given to us is the same!!! Haha!!! After dinner, we proceed on to TCC for some "after-meal-treat"... International Building had a new 24 hours outlet... But, that TCC does not give me the feeling of a 24 hours cafe... Some of the cakes I like were OOS... And, I tot 24 hours cafe should have more stock??? hahaha!!!

This few days, somehow, had some small arguments with him... Partly also becuz I can't control my emotion and also, my tolerance level is at its lowest point this period of time.... So, he kena... And, this was the first time...
Everytime when I voice out what I'm upset about, he explained to me and give me more assurance... I know he cares and is serious about this relationship... And so do I...
I'm glad to have him in my life now... Although I can't be so sure now that he will be the one whom will follow me down the rest of my life... But for now, I feels that, he might be...
Given that we had alot of barriers that will affect our relationship in the near future, I will still try my best... Becuz, I'm happy to have him by my side... This feeling of happiness, is really, the first time in my life, that I had felt it... And, I still do...

Dear J,
Thanks for bringing me this happiness and joy......
I love being with you and have u by my side...
Fenz

No comments: