Monday, September 15, 2008

Opps... Busy Week!

Hehe!!! Haven't been updating my blog for awhile...
By the time I reached home, it was late already... haha!!! Got a car to drive around is, FUN!!!!
Although sometimes will got lost on the road, but, I HAVE A MAP!!!! wOho!!!
Over the weekend, had watched the Man U VS Liverpool match... haha!!!
Munk was so funny on his way home... Cuz me and him were both wearing Man U jersey... haha!!! Must hid ourselves... hOho!!!
So, yesterday, which was Mid Autumn Festival...! Tuition till 8pm and took a cab down to Kranji Park to celebrate with my family... haha!!!
Had BBQ and Steamboat... haha! I ate alot till my sis kept asking me... " You many days didn't eat already huh??" haha!!!
The soup was nice and the prawn was good!!!!!
Haha!!! So, today is Monday!!!
And, I gonna meet James for dinner...! In Carousel!!! hohoho!! is BufFet!!!
Haha!!! Hope I won't become a pig after my 1 week break! haha!

No comments: