Saturday, October 4, 2008

Past Two Weeks....

More than 2 weeks didn't update my blog...
Since I came back from Tioman, didn't get to rest my mind...
I came back last Wednesday... And my tuition continues again....
Subsequent days, were busy with my uncle thing... He went into hospital...
And passed away on Saturday morning...
So, the whole funeral lasted for 3 days...
Monday morning sent him off to Mandai Cementery...
Since that day, I didn't really feel well...
Monday night, started suffering sore eyes...
Tuesday onwards, gastric feel so uncomfortable....
Keep farting and gastric keeps turning...
Until thursday, I become so restless...
No energy at all...
Then comes friday....
Actually meeting James and gonna go for lunch and dinner...
End up, I kept on diarrhoea-ing and my gastric turn upside down... And kept having the feeling of puking...
James pulled me to consult a doctor... Then I realised, I'm suffering from food poisoning...
I tried backtracking my memory and see what had I ate that caused this....
Hmmm... I think most probably is the sandwich that I bought in the bread shop in CCK station...
The egg taste abit funny... I ate it all becuz, previous few times when I bought the same sandwich and eat, the taste of the egg although abit sour, but, I didn't feel anything after eating...
This time round, my immune system cannot take it le...
Up till now, I still haven't recover at all.. Not even a little...
No one beside me to take care of me... SAD....

No comments: